Effective date: September 28, 2018
Direct Download Links (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://directdownloadlinks.com/ website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information about how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Direct Download Links uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Pakistan and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Pakistan and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Direct Download Links may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Direct Download Links
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: [email protected]
- By visiting this page on our website: https://directdownloadlinks.com/contact
- To download, click on "Download" and wait for the relevant window to appear, then select the location of the file to be saved and wait until the download ends.
- If you do not have download management software, it is recommended to download a download manager, especially an internet download manager, to download files.
- The files placed to download are compressed to reduce volume and get faster, to extract files from the compressed version of Winrar software or similar.
- The password for opening the compressed file is
bitdownload.ir. All the letters should be typed in small and when typing into the EN / FA status of your keyboard note, it is also better to type a password and avoid Copy-Paste.
- If you encounter a CRC message when exiting the file, you will be logged in if you have entered the correct password. The file has been downloaded corrupted and you have to download it again. Of course, the bulky files have the ability to recover using the Winrar software to enter the Tools menu and select the Repair option to solve the downloaded file problem.
- Crack files due to the nature of the functionality when used may be detected by antivirus as a malicious file, in which case temporarily disable your antivirus.
- In the event of a file failure or any problem, you can put your comments in the comments section to address your problem as soon as possible.
- If the downloaded file or file was obtained after an iso format, you can mount the files using the
UltrISOsoftware. Then, go to the path where you saved the files and double-click on it. Or use this software to burn it.
- If the software requires cracking, crack in the folder with the same name or the ReadMe file you can check out the crack and crack the software.