PGI Visual Fortran software provides Fortran parallel tools and compilers for Microsoft Windows. PGI Visual Fortran (PVF) provides a set of high-performance parallel Fortran compilers for Microsoft Windows developers running Microsoft Visual Studio.
PGI Visual Fortran software
The latest version of OpenMP from PGI and Fortran auto-parallel compilers are prominent in this software (PVF). PGI compilers are supported by a wide range of popular platforms that perform calculations based on 32-bit and 64-bit processors, and are able to generate fully optimized code. Fortran PGI compilers will provide you with world-class features and performance, including simultaneous automation and OpenMP support to optimize the performance of multi-core processors.
Features of PGI Visual Fortran software
- Using different colors in Fortran syntax
- Complete keywords
- Includes Fortran debug engine
- Automated dependency analysis
- Compatible with Microsoft Visual C ++
- Has sample projects
- Bundled Visual Studio 2010 programming environment
- High Performance Math Libraries Bundled ACML
- Support for multi-threaded applications with Intel MKL
- Create, launch, and debug Microsoft MPI (MSMPI) applications