The 50s Los Angeles and the crimes that took place at that time are the mainstay of this complex story of the corruption of the police and Hollywood. Three policemen who are morally completely different from each other are forced to cooperate in an operation to arrest a serial killer; however, they each work in the same way: Ed Axley, the Golden Boy of the Police Force, is present. Whatever works to advance its goals, except for treason; White Wight is prepared to break all laws to justice, but it's very hard to control its anger; and Jack Vincennes, who is always looking for people Her conscience is forcing her to get along with Axel and White and find a way to find the truth behind the scenes of the dark world of Los Angeles.
- The winner of the best writing, the script is based on what Oscar has already produced or published
- Won Best Actress for Oscar
- Winner of Best Actress in Golden Globe Cinema
- Winner of Best BAFTA Film Award
- Won better than BAFTA Film Award