Music Production with Presonus Studio One One of Udemy's training courses that teaches you how to write songs and produce music using the Presonus Studio One software. Gary Hiebner in this tutorial will include: How to create your favorite songs with the Studio Studio software; Record audio and MIDI; Edit tracks; Mix the sounds and songs; and other techniques. .
Music Production with Presonus Studio One:
- Learning the User Interface and its Tools
- Setting Up Your Audio Interface and MIDI Devices
- Recording to Audio and MIDI Instrument Tracks
- Using the Melody to Pitch and Time Correct Audio
- Exploring the Maya Tai Synth
- Using Arrange Tracks to map out your song arrangement
- Using the Scratchpad feature to sketch out different song arrangement ideas
- Exploring the Mix Console and its functions
- Learn how to use the Inserts and Sends in your mix
- Applying Automation to your tracks to give them more interest
- Improving your mix with Bus Process and Mix Engine effects
- Finalizing your song with some mastering and exporting your mix.