Master the Art of Web Design with HTML and CSS One of Udemy's training courses that completely teaches you how to design your web site using HTML and CSS. Harshwardhan Singh This course covers topics such as: HTML tags and how to use them; work with links, tables and HTML forms; separating the appearance of content; content and fonts formatting; design with CSS; CSS selectors; advanced CSS capabilities; and more.
Topics in Master the Art of Web Design with HTML and CSS:
- Dive deeper into Web Development as HTML & CSS are the basics every web developer needs to know
- Build a Static Website with HTML & CSS
- Understand how HTML and CSS work
- Understand not only what and how things work in HTML & CSS
- Core HTML Tags and how to use them.
- Working with Links, Tables & HTML Forms.
- Separating Style from Content
- Formatting Content and Fonts
- CSS Styling
- CSS Selectors