Learn Video Production Using Sony Vegas Pro 14 in 1 Hour One of Udemy's training courses that teaches you how to edit your videos using the Sony Vegas Pro software and more than 1500 ready-made templates. Ahmed Mahdy Ahmed This course includes: creating a project and adding media to its timeline; video control settings; replacing audio in video; adding animated posts to videos; removing the channel logo from the movie; hiding The face of someone in the film; showing only one color in the movie; censoring and deleting some of the parts you do not want; controlling the resolution of the movie images; creating special effects and effects on the flip; and many more.
Topics Learn Video Production Using Sony Vegas Pro 14 in 1 Hour:
- Create a Project and Adding Media to Timeline.
- Control Video Preview Settings.
- Replace Audio in Your Video.
- Add Animated Text to Your Video.
- Hide Channel Logo from Video.
- Hide Someone's Face along a Video.
- Showing only One Color in Video.
- Remove Unwanted Part of Video.
- Making a Ghost for Yourself.
- Do Super Jump Effect.
- Do Fade in and Fade Out of Video.
- Control Opacity of Video.
- Do Interference between 2 videos.
- Control Velocity and Reverse a Video.
- Speed Up and Slow Down a Video.
- Replace Green Screen Using Chroma Keyer.
- Resize and Rotate a Video.
- Zoom in and out a video.
- Do more Than 25 Transitions.
- Control Brightness and Contrast of Video.
- Use Soft Contrast, Border, and Camera Focus Effect.
- Do Film Effects and Film Grain.
- Do TV Simulator and Sony Sepia Effects.
- Render and Save video.