IP Addressing for Beginners – CCNA Preparation One of Udemy's training courses will teach you everything you need to know about IP addressing and the basics of network communications. Armin Sarajlic in this course, including: converting numbers from binary to dc and vice versa; converting IPv4 from binary to d / d for easier reading; differences between IPv4 and IPv6; Classy Addressing Concepts and Disadvantages; Classless Addressing And its benefits; different types of IP addressing (private, public, static and dynamic); setup and configuration of your own private network; and more.
Topics for IP Addressing for Beginners – CCNA Preparation:
- Develop a better understanding of networking through real-life examples.
- Convert numbers from Binary to Decimal format (and reverse).
- Convert IPv4 Addresses from Binary Notation to Dotted-decimal notation for easier reading (and reverse).
- Understand the differences between IPv4 and IPv6.
- Understand the concepts and flaws of Classful addressing.
- Learn about Classless addressing and why it's better than its predecessor.
- Understand the different types of IP Addresses (Private, Public, Static, Dynamic).
- Set up and configure your own private network.