Hollywood Film and Television Directional Masterclass One of Udemy's training courses that teaches you how to film and direct Hollywood movies in full. Alex Ferrari and Gil Bettman in this tutorial include: Imaging with a good move; How to pinpoint a geographic location for a broad view; Focus on the drama; Cost for the scene; Use camera movements to delete next edits; How to film Vector of a chase scene; and ….
The Hollywood Film and Television Direction Masterclass:
- Why should you shoot with a moving camera?
- When to move the camera
- How to move the camera – shoot the best moving master shot
- How to customize the five tasks to each scene
- The three ways that lenses change the look of a shot
- The 3 key components to shooting action