Google Maps SEO: The 4 Pillars to Rank Your Website Page 1 One of the training courses of the company Udemy How to use search engine optimization features (SEO) to showcase your business first on Google Maps (Google Maps) Fully teaches you. Zach Miller In this tutorial, you'll find: How to set up a Google My Business and Google+ Listing page; How to respond to feedback on Google; How to register your first business directory; Get the first rank on Google Maps. How to optimize. Check out your Google Plus page; how to get more feedback on your work pages; how to collect business directories to list; create links to your website; and more.
Prerequisite for this course:
- You should know how to work with a computer at the beginner level.
- You must pick one place (anywhere in the world) to get your business registration code from Google.
Google Maps Discussions SEO: The 4 Pillars to Rank Your Website Page 1:
- You'll know how to set up a Google My Business Page
- You'll know how to set up a Google+ Listing
- You'll know how to respond to reviews on Google
- You'll know how to register citations for your first business directory
- You'll know the best 10+ business citations that have been registered
- You'll know how to rank Page 1 in Google Maps
- You'll know the 4 Pillars of ranking in Maps
- You'll know how to optimize your Google+ Page
- You'll know how to get more reviews to your business pages
- You'll know how to collect more business directory citations for your listing
- You'll know how to build your first backlinks to your site
- You'll know how to build your first backlinks to your Google+ page