Everyday English for ESL One of Udemy's training courses that teaches you how to handle everyday conversations in different situations in English. Jeffrey Hill in this course covers topics such as: a complete understanding of the English language used in different situations; the use of appropriate English terms in the same conditions; the learning of more than 500 commonly used words; the understanding of more grammar; and … puts.
Topics Everyday English for ESL:
- Understand the English used in a range of everyday situations.
- Learn the proper English expressions to use in similar situations.
- Learn over 500 words of the vocabulary.
- Have a better understanding of a basic grammar.
- Lesson One – Fast Food Order
- Lesson Two – At the Doctor's
- Lesson Three – Hair Appointment
- Lesson Four – Airport Check-in
- Lesson Five – Cookie Recipe
- Lesson Six – Returning Goods
- Lesson Seven – The Weekend
- Lesson Eight – Restaurant Meal
- Lesson Nine – Changing Money