Closed Captions Training # 1 – Do Correct CC Files for Amazon One of Udemy's training courses teaches you how to use two free tools to create and edit Closed Captions in your videos for Amazon. Rose Suen in this tutorial included topics such as: Amazon's requirements for Closed Captions; CC downloads in the first round of Amazon upload; Closed Captions, Subtitles and Open Caption differences; use of free resources and tools for Creating Closed Captions; and ….
Topics Closed Captions Training # 1 – Do Correct CC Files for Amazon:
- KNOW what Amazon requires when it comes to doing Closed Captions
- GET CC Files APPROVED by Amazon in the first round of uploading
- TELL the difference between Closed Captions, Subtitles & Open Captions
- START to do their own Closed Captions with Free Resources
- USE an open Subtitle Software to create your own CC files
- KNOW exactly how to edit the YT CC perfectly!
- UPLOAD 2 different files for their videos on the Amazon Video Direct
- AVOID uploading Open Captions Files & only to get rejected by Amazon
- You can use one paid Caption Provider Service
- SAVE your precious time by knowing all the details in this course!