Charity Golf Tournament Mastery Course for Fundraisers One of Udemy's training courses that introduces the tools and techniques for conducting golf charity events and teaches you how to use them. Mary Monique in this training program, including: setting up a budget; creating an event committee; setting sponsors and level players; working with a graphic designer to create marketing designs; deciding on the format of the design; listing lottery and auction At the event; the benefits and difficulties of providing holes in a match; and many others.
Topics for Charity Golf Tournament Mastery Course for Fundraisers:
- Develop a charity golf tournament from scratch.
- Set a budget
- Build an event committee
- Set sponsorship and player levels
- Work with a graphic designer to create marketing materials
- Decide on a tournament format
- Work competently with the golf course at the course
- Understand how a raffle and auction can be incorporated into an event
- Understand the benefits and pitfalls of offering a hole in one contests
- and much, much more.