C # Memory Tricks: Learn How To Master The Garbage Collector One of the training courses of the company Udemy It teaches you advanced cryptographic memory management tips that every .NET developer should know. Mark Farragher In this tutorial, you will find topics such as: how the Garbage Collector works; how to optimize memory; discover the truth behind the finalizers; how to measure the memory of your codes; unexpected memory redoing of the list size; comparing structures and classes; granting Manage Manual Dispose; and many more.
Prerequisites for this course:
- Having a Windows, Mac or Linux laptop, along with Microsoft Visual Studio, Xamarin Studio or Monodevelop
- You must be in one of the beginner, intermediate or professional levels of the developer of C #.
C # Memory Tricks: Learn How To Master The Garbage Collector:
- Learn how the Garbage Collector works
- Master .NET memory optimization
- Discover the truth about finalizers
- Learn how to measure the footprint of your code
- The unexpected memory footprint of List resizing
- Structs versus classes – which one is better?
- What does the GC make about object size and lifetime?
- Manual deallocation with the Dispose pattern
- … and much more!