During the Vietnam War, Captain Willard was sent to Cambodia by Lucas Clownel and a general for a mission that was not formally in place. His mission is to look for a mysterious clone, Walter Kurtz, who has entered his military forces from Cambodia and has carried out missions against Viet Cong and the NVA. Waltz's forces also believe that he has completely lost his intellect. Willard, who traveled to Cambodia by boat patrolling US Army forces, realizes that the person to whom he should be killed was in fact one of the top military officers in the United States. When he and his crew arrived at Nang River, there were attacks on some of the crew, but Willard and two others were alive. The three will succeed in reaching the Clownel Cretez Headquarters. But, ultimately, Kurtz imprisons them and ….
- Best winner of Oscar
- Best Oscar winner
- Winner of Best Director of Golden Globe Film
- Won the Best Actor of the Golden Globe
- Winner of the Golden Globe movie best movie music
- Won Best Director of the BAFTA Film Award
- BAFTA Film Award wins Best Actress