This is the narrative of the 50's in Hollywood. A screenwriter, Joe, who has a debt and can not sell his screenplays, decides to return to his city and work in a company. While he was running away from his creditors, his tires were flat and so parked near the Sunny Blvd. Meanwhile, he faces a famous star and former star of silent films called Norma Desmond, who lives alone with his maid and driver, Max. Norma looks a bit crazy and believes she is back to the cinema world and is protected by her former husband and husband, Max, who still loves her. He is suggesting Joe to write a script for him to help him return to the cinema. But Norma, in this short time, loves the writer Joe. When Joe falls in love with a young female writer, Betty Shifer, Norma becomes completely crazy and creates a tragic tragedy by jealousy.
- Won Best Writer, Story and Screenplay from Oscar
- Winner of Best Director of Art, Decoration, Black and White from Oscar
- The winner of the best music, musical text, or comedy from Oscar
- The winner of the best film – a story from the Golden Globe
- Won Best Director of Golden Globe
- Winner of the best original Original Music from Golden Globe
- Winner of the Best Actor of the Golden Globe