If you are a student or mechanical engineer, you definitely have worked with Katie software, and you've heard at least its name. The software for the formatting and design of various industrial components is very popular. But it's interesting to know that Katie is not without a rival, and has a serious defender called Salidus. More than one million professional users of the Sidverx software are in their design. This software is currently being taught in academic and academic circles. Today we plan the latest software version SolidWorks . The user environment of this software is very precise because of its dynamic point of view, which distinguishes it from the same examples as ketya. Full compatibility with machining and analysis software, 3D design of industrial components and structures, providing a printable industrial plot of industrial parts, the ability to rope power and plumbing cables, high speed in modeling, scales and accurate calculations, functionality Making online documentation and so on is just one corner of the Dassault French company's performance in making this professional software. You can now download the latest version of this software with a direct link from the download bit site.
- Full compatibility with automation and analysis software
- Three-dimensional design of industrial components and structures
- Provide printed plot of industrial parts
- The ability to rotate the power cable and plumbing
- Very high speed in modeling
- Has scales and accurate calculations
- Ability to build online documentation
- And . . .