Rigging and Animating a Simple Character in After Effects One of the company's training courses PluralSight It teaches you how to create simple and animated characters in After Effects software. Kori Valz In this course, topics such as: the use of basic techniques and various phrases; Create characters for animation; Use rig to make animations look better according to animation rules; And it examines many others.
Rigging and Animating a Simple Character in After Effects:
- Rigging and Animating a Simple Character in After Effects
- Looking at the Photoshop File 4m 34s
- Applying a Basic Parenting Setup 3m 18s
- Setting up Bezier Warp 10m 15s
- Setting up Blink and Mouth Controls 10m 58s
- Setting up the Iris and Pupil Controls 6m 11s
- Planning Our Animation 9m 30s
- Setting Position Keyframes 5m 33s
- Creating Squash and Stretch 16m 2s
- Adding Rotation 4m 10s
- Animating the Mouth 8m 23s
- Animating the Eyes 12m 23s
- Finishing Touches 6m 7s
Required software: Adobe After Effects CS5.5, Adobe Photoshop CS5.1.