Using Elastic Cloud Compute (EC2) with RDS and PHP Web Applications One of O’Reilly’s training courses teaches you the process of using Amazon’s web services (AWS) EC2 as a platform for a database supported by web applications. In this training course, Steve Suehring covers topics such as: How to set up an EC2 sample using Amazon Linux; How to install Apache, PHP and MySQL; How to connect an EC2 sample to RDS and restore data; Comparison of AWS EC2, Elastic Beanstalk and Lightsail; Principles of Networking and EC2 Storage; And … examines.
Topics Using Elastic Cloud Compute (EC2) with RDS and PHP Web Applications:
- Understand how to deploy an EC2 instance using Amazon Linux
- Learn how to install Apache, PHP, and MySQL on EC2
- Discover how to connect an EC2 instance to RDS and retrieve data
- Examine the differences between AWS EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, and Lightsail
- Explore the basics of EC2 storage and networking