Course 10998A: Updating Your Skills to SQL Server 2017 One of the company's training courses Microsoft That will improve your skills in using SQL Server 2017 software and teach you interesting techniques in this regard. The audience of this course is database experts who are familiar enough with SQL Server 2016 and want to improve their skills in the 2017 version or prepare themselves for the SQL Server 2017 certification exam.
This training course covers topics such as: Key features and components of SQL Server 2017; New and improved features; New data analysis features; Explain SQL Server on Linux capability; And … examines.
Course Topics 10998A: Updating Your Skills to SQL Server 2017:
- Module 1: Introduction to SQL Server 2017
- Module 2: What’s new in SQL Server Performance, Scalability, and Availability.
- Module 3: What’s New in SQL Server data Access
- Module 4: What’s new in SQL Server Reporting and BI
- Module 5: New and Enhanced Features in SQL Server Analysis Services
- Module 6: New and Enhanced data Analytics Features
- Module 7: What’s new in SQL Server in the Cloud
- Module 8: SQL Server on Linux