NoSQL for SQL Professionals One of the educational videos is Lynda.com, which introduces NoSQL databases and their applications. During this course, Lynn Langit will divide all of these databases into five groups, showing which groups are right for you and how they can be configured using cloud technology.
This course teaches you how to add and query data in NoSQL and how to solve real-world problems about storing data in NoSQL. The last Season also provides tips for start-up businesses that have just started working with NoSQL.
NoSQL for SQL Professionals :
– What is NoSQL?
– What is Hadoop?
– Exploring Redis, HBase, MongoDB, and Neo4j
– Exploring NoSQL features in Microsoft SQL Server
– Working with NoSQL data in the cloud
– Applying NoSQL choices to business scenarios
– Considering how data will be input and output at your business