The Toni Saddler-French course will help you understand the importance of gathering key information and designing an effective program, as well as providing additional resources for better and more guidance. During this course, two key methods for keeping records in SharePoint are reviewed: one on-site and the other through the dedicated records center; It then teaches you how to combine the two methods and customize a solution for your organization.
Topics Managing Records in SharePoint :
– What is a record in SharePoint?
– Defining your record-management needs
– Planning for records management
– Using content types with records
– Managing records in place
– Creating a Records Center
– Troubleshooting tips