Cinema 4D R19 Essentials: VFX One of the company's training courses Lynda.com It teaches you the key concepts of Cinema 4D software and everything you need to know about how to use them. Andy Needham In this training course, topics such as: Introducing VFX; Launching a project; Troubleshoot 3D camera; Lens distortion removal; Import a model; Manipulation of keyframes and curves; Create bright, refreshing and vibrant materials; Working with light and shadow in C4D; Lighting with Sky Objects; Work with Camera Calibration tag; And … examines.
Cinema 4D R19 Essentials Topics: VFX
- What is VFX?
- How is C4D used by VFX artists?
- Setting up a project for tracking
- Solving the 3D camera
- Removing lens distortion
- Importing a model
- Manipulating keyframes and curves
- Creating shiny, refractive, and bumpy materials
- Working with C4D lights and shadows
- Lighting with Sky objects
- Working with the Camera Calibration tag
- Composing multipass renders