Angular 2 Forms: Data Binding and Validation Lynda.com is a training course that teaches you how to create HTML forms using blocks and methods of the Angular 2 module. Justin Schwartzenberger In this course, topics such as: creating an Angular form; Create a model-based form; Use the three main forms of building blocks: controls, groups and arrays; Check different input types; Add the ability to detect changes to forms; And examines the creation of custom validations.
Angular 2 Forms: Data Binding and Validation:
- Building an Angular form
- Creating a model-driven form
- Using the three fundamental form building blocks: Controls, groups, and arrays
- Handling different input types: Text, checkboxes, selections, and radio input
- Adding change detection to your forms
- Creating custom validations