AWS for Developers: Deploying Your Application to the Cloud One of the company's training courses LinkedIn Discusses how to apply to Cloud. Applying and expanding automation will help you focus on your program so that you can easily make the necessary changes to your code with each change. This project-based course teaches you how to create a hands-free pipeline using Amazon's web services using the latest technologies such as CodeCommit, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy and CodePipeline.
Carlos Rivas In this training course, topics such as: reviewing source code with CodeCommit, code body in CodeBuild, using code with CodeDeploy, etc. will be examined.
Skill level: beginner
AWS for Developers: Deploying Your Application to the Cloud:
- Checking in source code with CodeCommit
- Building code in CodeBuild
- Deploying code with CodeDeploy
- Creating a DevOps pipeline with CodePipeline
- Creating and deploying an Elastic Beanstalk application