software Autodesk Quantity Takeoff By estimating the cost of materials and materials necessary to complete a construction project, it helps to estimate costs in a construction faster, easier and more accurately. Project officials can accurately estimate the amount and cost of materials consumed for each part of the building as well as the total cost of the project by entering the necessary information for each price estimate, such as data, quantity creation, unit price of materials and materials, and … Calculate how much the current cost will change with the decrease and increase of building materials. In fact, a complete and comprehensive project can be controlled and optimized in terms of budget and expenditure. This software is able to collaborate with other Autodesk software such as Revit® Architecture, Revit® Structure and Revit® MEP, which makes it possible to make the correct estimate according to BIM information. In addition, it can be calculated that by increasing or decreasing any scale, such as the length of the wall, the structure of the beam, the size of the installation and … what costs are changing.
Key Features of Autodesk Quantity Takeoff:
- – Auto cost estimation based on Designed Model (BIM: Building Information Modeling)
- – Ability to work with databases and common spreadsheets for building cost estimates
- – Supports JPG, TIF, PDF and other nonintelligent image formats.
- – Easy sharing of results
- – Provides very detailed reports
- – User friendly environment
- – Provides very good estimates of overall cost
- – Integrated with other Autodesk software
- – Ability to work with Excel tables
- – And …