We've repeatedly said that PDF files are the most famous and most used document files. Stability in formatting is perhaps the most important reason for users to use this type of document format. Sometimes the same advantage is turned into an enemy and corrupts PDF files. Now suppose you have a damaged and defective pdf file. In such a situation is better than software 3Heights PDF Desktop Repair Tool Use it today to give you.
3Heights PDF Desktop Repair Tool The name of the software is very unique and with special features that can fix the faulty PDF files. In fact, with its powerful analysis, the software analyzes the contents of the damaged file and, if possible, starts repairing damaged parts. Also, this software has a powerful scan that can detect PDF files damaged. You can now download the latest version of this software with a direct link from the download bit site.
How to install 3Heights PDF Desktop Repair Tool:
– Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 – 32 & 64 bit
– Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016 – 32 & 64 bit
– HP-UX 11i incl. ia64 (Itanium) – 64 bit
– IBM AIX 6.1 – 64 bit
1. Install the software.
2. Contain the contents of the Cracked exe folder at the software installation location. * Copy and replace the previous file (s).
3. Run the software.
* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and within the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location by using this method:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Properties option and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.